« FAF Establishes New Council to Improve Standard Setting for Private Companies | Main | Annual Accountants Bowl-a-Thon Raises $72,000 for Financial Literacy »




It seems to me that all you need is an account of money cnimog in and money going out and I assume no one in the group has any accounting experience.The simplest method is to open a book (A4 size should do), on the left hand page have columns for date, details, amount and total on this side record all money cnimog into the fund. On the right hand page have the same columns but record all money going out.At the end of each month deduct the outgoings from the incomings and that will give you a total to carry forward to the income side of the next months page.Always use a new page to start a month.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)